You Are Discovering Jerry Banfield’s Partner Program Where Entrepreneurs and Influencers Collaborate with You to Build Your Businesses Online!
Meet The Partners!
Here are a few of our featured members listed in order of longest active membership!
- Michel Gerard2016-11-13Michel Gerard has been in Internet Marketing for more than 15 years. During this time he has tried all kind of online businesses, have failed in a lot of them and succeeded in a few. He has worked as an affiliate manager for half the time, but now concentrates on personal projects and businesses that he loves to work on. He writes about online marketing on his 2 blogs and has authored 2 books on Amazon about WordPress. Michel has knowledge in a wide variety of topics, but he has the passion of learning new things. He has enrolled in more than 60 Udemy courses since November 2014, 18 of them being instructed by Jerry Banfield. It is how Jerry met Michel, as an enthusiastic student of his courses, and then a teaching assistant and co-instructor in a few courses during half a year. Michel is now involved in working on Jerry Banfield’s books, which are published on Amazon and CreateSpace, as an editor and co-author. He also contributes new blog posts for this website. Michel has been living in the land of smiles for twenty years, is happily married, and has a 6 year old daughter.
- Joe Parys2016-11-28Joe is the owner of the Joe Parys Academy where he is an online instructor serving more than 200,000+ students in 200 countries around the world. He is also a certified life coach, professional motivational speaker, entrepreneur, licensed psychology teacher and private basketball coach for the East Bank Club. His main areas of expertise are teaching, coaching, public speaking, personal development, personal transformation, the human mind, maximizing human potential, motivation and goal setting. Joe and I first met when I was teaching on Udemy in the Udemy studio and the Udemy instructor course I was teaching! Visit JoeParys.com to see what Joe is doing today!
- Tomas George2016-12-04Tomas George is UK Music Producer, Sound Engineer and Composer who’s been producing and writing music now for over ten years. He has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) in Music Composition. Tomas is a Electronic Music Production teacher and teaches students all around the world electronic music production with his video courses and private coaching. The best place to visit Tomas is on his YouTube Channel youtube.com/c/tomasgeorge or on his website tomasgeorge.com!
- Joseph Delgadillo2017-01-17Joseph and I met playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare on Xbox 360 nearly 10 years ago! Joe was there to motivate me to start my business and has walked with me every step of the way through one bad idea after another to working full time helping me with my Udemy courses to launching his own business after my Udemy ban! In Joe’s words for his bio: “What would you be willing to do everyday for the rest of your life? What is your passion? If you asked me these two questions as a young adult, fresh out of university, I am not sure I would have been able to give a complete answer. Today, I am thankful to be serving over 10,000 students in 5 courses on Udemy, and know that teaching is my passion. Udemy has given me the opportunity to reach students in over 140 countries and teach skills ranging from computers & technology, to entrepreneurship & digital marketing. Take a course with me to get an over-the-shoulder view of how experts are successful in their respective fields. I am a proud alumnus of Central Washington University and partner with Jerry.”
- AJ Brockman2018-02-01
- William Dean2018-07-27William Dean loves to work with people of like mind, and interest. He has been working online for more than 16 years, making his start as a online marketer, he gained experience in referral marketing and video marketing. He has also spent many years studying web development, seo, and building websites. Most recently he has been spending time working with business owners providing video marketing and advertising services. He is working toward expanding the services that he offers to business owners. William is also a family man who enjoys spending time with his wife, sons, and his daughter.
During the fourth quarter this year he launched a youtube channel called Edu Outlet, and has plans to start at least two more channels on YouTube in the near future. William looks forward to putting video courses online, and on his website, and bringing at least 2 private label products to the market in the days and years to come.