Thank You For Helping Me Do What I Love Every Day!
You have given me freedom to create video tutorials on YouTube and blog posts at busy.org/@jerrybanfield sharing the best of what I learn for free from the comfort of my own home! For that I am extremely grateful and hope every day to help you to have the same opportunity!
How do I make myself available to listen to what you need and provide a thoughtful response? With millions of followers sharing hundreds of messages with me each day, I am limited in my ability interact with everyone. I choose to devote the majority of my time reading and replying to members of our partner program here because we all collaborate in helping each other!
What is the Jerry Banfield Partner Program?
Partners Enjoy These Exclusive Rewards!
Will You Join Us as a Partner Because We Will Learn and Grow Together?
Option #1: Sign up on Patreon for instant access to discord!
Option #2: Sign up with the University of Jerry Banfield for instant access to courses!
Option #3: Steem!
How to Unlock Partner Rewards After Payment?
Meet The Partners!
Here are a few of our members listed in order of longest active membership!
- Michel Gerard2016-11-13Michel Gerard has been in Internet Marketing for more than 15 years. During this time he has tried all kind of online businesses, have failed in a lot of them and succeeded in a few. He has worked as an affiliate manager for half the time, but now concentrates on personal projects and businesses that he loves to work on. He writes about online marketing on his 2 blogs and has authored 2 books on Amazon about WordPress. Michel has knowledge in a wide variety of topics, but he has the passion of learning new things. He has enrolled in more than 60 Udemy courses since November 2014, 18 of them being instructed by Jerry Banfield. It is how Jerry met Michel, as an enthusiastic student of his courses, and then a teaching assistant and co-instructor in a few courses during half a year. Michel is now involved in working on Jerry Banfield’s books, which are published on Amazon and CreateSpace, as an editor and co-author. He also contributes new blog posts for this website. Michel has been living in the land of smiles for twenty years, is happily married, and has a 6 year old daughter.
- Joe Parys2016-11-28Joe is the owner of the Joe Parys Academy where he is an online instructor serving more than 200,000+ students in 200 countries around the world. He is also a certified life coach, professional motivational speaker, entrepreneur, licensed psychology teacher and private basketball coach for the East Bank Club. His main areas of expertise are teaching, coaching, public speaking, personal development, personal transformation, the human mind, maximizing human potential, motivation and goal setting. Joe and I first met when I was teaching on Udemy in the Udemy studio and the Udemy instructor course I was teaching! Visit JoeParys.com to see what Joe is doing today!
- Cameron Parsinejad2016-11-28Cameron loves helping his clients grow their businesses through strategic online marketing including: SEO, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, social media marketing, content creation, and more. He is passionate about entrepreneurship and believes that we all have an amazing opportunity in 2017 to build businesses online with relatively low barriers to entry. Check out his SEO and online marketing tutorials at youtube.com/camdizzel or contact him about anything, including becoming a client at cameronparsinejad.com!
- Tomas George2016-12-04Tomas George is UK Music Producer, Sound Engineer and Composer who’s been producing and writing music now for over ten years. He has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) in Music Composition. Tomas is a Electronic Music Production teacher and teaches students all around the world electronic music production with his video courses and private coaching. The best place to visit Tomas is on his YouTube Channel youtube.com/c/tomasgeorge or on his website tomasgeorge.com!
- Joseph Delgadillo2017-01-17Joseph and I met playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare on Xbox 360 nearly 10 years ago! Joe was there to motivate me to start my business and has walked with me every step of the way through one bad idea after another to working full time helping me with my Udemy courses to launching his own business after my Udemy ban! In Joe’s words for his bio: “What would you be willing to do everyday for the rest of your life? What is your passion? If you asked me these two questions as a young adult, fresh out of university, I am not sure I would have been able to give a complete answer. Today, I am thankful to be serving over 10,000 students in 5 courses on Udemy, and know that teaching is my passion. Udemy has given me the opportunity to reach students in over 140 countries and teach skills ranging from computers & technology, to entrepreneurship & digital marketing. Take a course with me to get an over-the-shoulder view of how experts are successful in their respective fields. I am a proud alumnus of Central Washington University and partner with Jerry.”
- AJ Brockman2018-02-01
- Alex Leeor2018-02-07Alex was born in London in 1973 and has traveled and lived in many countries including USA, Netherlands, Australia, India, Germany, and Hong Kong. Alex has been living in India since 2006 whilst promoting sustainable building and off-grid living. In 2001, he was co-director of The Low Carbon Trust (UK) which led to the first Earthship in the UK being built. (Earthship Brighton). Alex was also a company director of CLEVEL (Global Warming Solutions) in 2000, a pioneer company that was one of the very first to develop carbon foot printing as we know it today. Alex is dedicated to promoting sustainable living and community developments. His current vision is to use the blockchain to create an ecoVillage Coin that could be used to fund and initiate the creation of new eco villages / communities around the world. Alex is also a passionate supporter of blockchain technologies, and especially Steem, and spends a lot of time spreading awareness and inspiring others using the Steem Blockchain. He initiated and leads the @ecoTrain, who are a co-supportive community of around 15 ‘passengers’ and a few hundred followers. The ecoTrain is dedicated to supporting people who add great value to Steem, and would otherwise struggle to get their message out.