Thank You for Being My Business Partner!
What benefits does each of my partners enjoy?
Who are my partners?
The list below features the partners I am working with on Patreon today ranked by their lifetime contributions! While the minimum is $49 a month to become a partner, you can get listed on the partners leaderboard by being a member of the Facebook group and referring at least one person to join!
- Bonnie with Billing Buddies1644As Bonnie was learning about Facebook for her business, she discovered my book on Audible called Facebook marketing and advertising in 2016. My approach fascinated Bonnie and she adopted the “why” approach in her business as I explained in the first chapter which was my adaptation of the same idea from “Start With Why.” After listening to the book, Bonnie decided to join me on Skillshare and from there to upgrade to the 1 hour reward on Patreon! Bonnie is interested in continuing on her path of adopting my training and education for her business which she says is already helping her business to grow at a quick pace and afforded her the chance to help at many clinics at one time. Her business is Billing Buddies. Billing Buddies is a full practice management service assisting providers with billing services, training, and education. The specialty at Billing Buddies is working with clients on an ongoing basis to have practices be compliant with industry standards plus creating and maintaining a compliancy manual while performing exceptional billing services! Visit http://billingbuddies.com to learn more and see how to contact Bonnie today!
- Joe Parys1591Joe is the owner of the Joe Parys Academy where he is an online instructor serving more than 200,000+ students in 200 countries around the world. He is also a certified life coach, professional motivational speaker, entrepreneur, licensed psychology teacher and private basketball coach for the East Bank Club. His main areas of expertise are teaching, coaching, public speaking, personal development, personal transformation, the human mind, maximizing human potential, motivation and goal setting. Joe and I first met when I was teaching on Udemy in the Udemy studio and the Udemy instructor course I was teaching! Visit JoeParys.com to see what Joe is doing today!
- Tomas George1050Tomas George is UK Music Producer, Sound Engineer and Composer who’s been producing and writing music now for over ten years. He has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) in Music Composition. Tomas is a Electronic Music Production teacher and teaches students all around the world electronic music production with his video courses and private coaching. The best place to visit Tomas is on his YouTube Channel youtube.com/c/tomasgeorge or on his website tomasgeorge.com!
- Jordan Arsenault350Jordan was one of the first members of “My Online Success Group” which was my first mastermind online in 2014. After all the other members quit, Jordan and I continued to talk once each week about our businesses online. In 2016, Jordan helped me start my current email list and managed the free giveaways. Jordan has shown me the power of having another person to talk to that works full time online like I do for sharing ideas, collaboration, and learning. Jordan is now making new courses and many free video tutorials on YouTube!
- Cameron Parsinejad247Cameron loves helping his clients grow their businesses through strategic online marketing including: SEO, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, social media marketing, content creation, and more. He is passionate about entrepreneurship and believes that we all have an amazing opportunity in 2017 to build businesses online with relatively low barriers to entry. Check out his SEO and online marketing tutorials at youtube.com/camdizzel or contact him about anything, including becoming a client at cameronparsinejad.com!
- Joseph Delgadillo245Joseph and I met playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare on Xbox 360 nearly 10 years ago! Joe was there to motivate me to start my business and has walked with me every step of the way through one bad idea after another to working full time helping me with my Udemy courses to launching his own business after my Udemy ban! In Joe’s words for his bio: “What would you be willing to do everyday for the rest of your life? What is your passion? If you asked me these two questions as a young adult, fresh out of university, I am not sure I would have been able to give a complete answer. Today, I am thankful to be serving over 10,000 students in 5 courses on Udemy, and know that teaching is my passion. Udemy has given me the opportunity to reach students in over 140 countries and teach skills ranging from computers & technology, to entrepreneurship & digital marketing. Take a course with me to get an over-the-shoulder view of how experts are successful in their respective fields. I am a proud alumnus of Central Washington University and partner with Jerry.”
- Michel Gerard175Michel Gerard has been in Internet Marketing for more than 15 years. During this time he has tried all kind of online businesses, have failed in a lot of them and succeeded in a few. He has worked as an affiliate manager for half the time, but now concentrates on personal projects and businesses that he loves to work on. He writes about online marketing on his 2 blogs and has authored 2 books on Amazon about WordPress. Michel has knowledge in a wide variety of topics, but he has the passion of learning new things. He has enrolled in more than 60 Udemy courses since November 2014, 18 of them being instructed by Jerry Banfield. It is how Jerry met Michel, as an enthusiastic student of his courses, and then a teaching assistant and co-instructor in a few courses during half a year. Michel is now involved in working on Jerry Banfield’s books, which are published on Amazon and CreateSpace, as an editor and co-author. He also contributes new blog posts for this website. Michel has been living in the land of smiles for twenty years, is happily married, and has a 6 year old daughter.
- Michael Suppo147Suppoman is a YouTube personality with 130,000+ YouTube subscribers and teaches social media marketing on Udemy and Skillshare. He created a Snapchat competitor called Puffchat in 2013, which reached number 1 in the iOS App charts thanks to his Social Media Marketing efforts. As a result, Suppoman worked with a number of companies as Head of Marketing, and has become an expert in using Online Advertising to convert Internet users into customers. His main areas of expertise are YouTube, Facebook, Google Adwords, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Away from his professional life, he lives near London, England and has a young son who has nearly 2,500 subscribers on YouTube. He enjoys watching The Walking Dead, House of Cards, The Simpsons and Sherlock Holmes.